Urgent Vacancy Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria For Customer Service
Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria, We are hiring a customer service to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer service is the support you offer your customers — both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you. Offering amazing customer service is important if you want to retain customers and grow your business.
Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during, and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest”.
The primary job of a customer service is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Organization Name : Gerber Collision & Glass
- Post Name : Customer Service
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Alexandria, Louisiana, United States 71301
Founded in 1937 by Phil Gerber, Gerber Collision & Glass has provided quality auto collision and glass repair service for more than 80 years. What started as a single auto glass and trim shop in Chicago has grown to one of the largest auto collision and glass repair companies in North America.
our vehicle is more than a possession. In many ways, it’s your lifeline. When something goes wrong, you want to know it’s in the best of hands. We do everything possible to earn that confidence, from the moment you need our service until long after the repair is done. Our goal is to make the entire experience stress-free – and to provide lasting peace of mind with a national lifetime warranty on all work performed.
All Gerber locations have achieved the highest training level recognized in the collision industry, the I-CAR Gold Class Professionals® designation. We use advanced equipment like our resistance welders, which produce factory-quality welds, and we repair your vehicle safely and quickly, using computerized vehicle measuring systems and the latest technical data services.
Customer Service Responsibilities For Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Requirements For Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Customer Service Skills For Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organisation.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
Customer Service Benefits For Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- Address : 1423 Lee St, Alexandria, LA 71301, United States
- Phone Number : +1 318-487-9454
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Wuzzuf Jobs in Alexandria For Customer Service
Posted Date: March 3, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA