Medical Billing And Coding Work From – Recruitment News | Jobs in USA
Medical Billing And Coding Work From Home For Medical Coder
Medical Billing And Coding Work From, We are looking to recruit a competent medical coder to assist us with coding medical documentation for insurance claims and for our databases. The medical coder will assign required Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS).
International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM), and American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) codes. You will assign Ambulatory Payment Classifications (APC) or Diagnosis-related group ( DRG ) codes.
To ensure success you need to make judicious decisions on which codes to assign in each instance, and function to a high level of accuracy. Top applicants are motivated, detail-oriented, and have outstanding people skills.
|Post Name||Medical Coder|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Notified, an Intrado business, is the world’s only communications cloud for events, public relations, and investor relations to drive meaningful insights and outcomes. We work with more than 10,000+ global customers, from growing businesses and new IPOs to some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
With our suite of world-class, award-winning communications solutions, we provide everything you need to effectively reach and engage your customers, investors, employees, and the media. Create unforgettable experiences to build brand and community engagement.
Notified Events Cloud helps event planners, marketers, and communications professionals acquire and retain customers through virtual, in-person, and hybrid events, conferences, trade shows, town halls, and product launches. Connect global audiences with our highly interactive platform and leverage integrated analytics to maximize ROI.
Notified PR Cloud helps public relations professionals reach global audiences, monitor brand sentiment, send press releases via GlobeNewswire®, measure success, and drive earned media. Navigate the media landscape and tap into real-time analytics from an integrated, intelligent, and easy-to-use platform.
Job Responsibilities For Medical Billing And Coding Work From
- Extracting relevant information from patient records.
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Assigning CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ASA codes.
- Assigning APC and DRG codes.
- Ensuring documents are grammatically correct and free from typing errors.
- Performing chart audits.
- Advising and training physicians and staff on medical coding.
- Informing supervisor of issues with equipment and computer program.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
Job Skills For Medical Billing And Coding Work From
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) certification.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
Post Title: Medical Billing And Coding Work From – Recruitment News | Jobs in USA
Posted Date: March 16, 2022
Author: US Jobs