Urgent Vacancy Accounting Jobs in USA For Accountant
Accounting Jobs in USA, We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills. To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
An accountant is a professional who performs accounting functions such as account analysis, auditing, or financial statement analysis. Accountants can find employment with an accounting firm or a large company with an internal accounting department, or they can set up an individual practice.
An accountant is a practitioner of accounting or accountancy. Accountants who have demonstrated competency through their professional associations’ certification exams are certified to use titles such as Chartered Accountant, Chartered Certified Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or Registered Public Accountant.
Such professionals are granted certain responsibilities by statute, such as the ability to certify an organization’s financial statements, and may be held liable for professional misconduct. Non-qualified accountants may be employed by a qualified accountant, or may work independently without statutory privileges and obligations.
Preparing accounts and tax returns. Monitoring spending and budgets. Auditing and analysing financial performance. Financial forecasting and risk analysis. Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10018|
In 2013 our founders saw a problem in how companies were using digital marketing. Users were being pushed immediately to an offer or a transaction with no context in between, no information beyond a headline, and no story.
While this strategy was partially effective, our founders realized that they could create a much more effective marketing funnel that would generate more conversions and higher LTV customers through the power of content. This is the core idea that shaped our company into what we are today.
Welcome to GeistM. We are a MarTech solution built for marketers by marketers. Our objective is to provide our clients with best in class insights leading to high velocity and more informed marketing investment decisions. We combine our proprietary technology, Blackfire, and the experience of seasoned growth marketers to power everything from the first impression to profitable conversions at scale.
Job Responsibilities For Accounting Jobs in USA
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Job Requirements For Accounting Jobs in USA
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Job Skills For Accounting Jobs in USA
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management.
- Systems analysis.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking.
- Active learning.
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Job Benefits For Accounting Jobs in USA
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Accounting Jobs in USA For Accountant
Posted Date: March 28, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA