Urgent Vacancy Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles For Warehouse Worker
Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles, We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles.
You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions.
You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures. To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
A Warehouse Worker is responsible for varied daily tasks such as restocking shelves, accepting incoming orders, processing and packing orders, counting inventory and ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/ AM-ə-zon) is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store.
It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities For Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Warehouse Worker Requirements For Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours.
Warehouse Worker Skills For Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles
- Strong people skills.
- Good physical endurance and stamina.
- Well versed with basic computer systems, inventory software, and systems.
- License to operate a forklift.
- Ability to operate heavy duty warehouse machinery.
- Up to date with best warehouse practices and procedures.
- Organisation. Being organised and detail-focused is essential as a warehouse operative.
- Literacy. Literacy and numeracy can be especially important when you work as a warehouse operative.
- Computer proficiency.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Learn New Skills.
Warehouse Worker Benefits For Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
- Regular Paycheck.
- A Sense of Identity.
- Intellectual Challenge.
- Meet New People.
- Acess to Community.
- Understand the World Better.
- Work-life Balance.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Amazon Warehouse Jobs Los Angeles For Warehouse Worker
Posted Date: April 10, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA