Corporate Fashion Jobs NYC We are seeking an analytical and creative merchandiser who can plan and execute merchandising strategies and collaborate with channel partners to build customer relationships.
The responsibilities of the merchandiser include monitoring stock movements, managing inventory levels, and understanding customer behavior.
Also, you should be able to handle customer and supply issues. You must be knowledgeable about merchandising trends to be a successful merchandiser.
|Hiring Organization||Louis Vuitton|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10022|
A selection of Louis Vuitton’s iconic trunks is on display at Chateau de Fontainebleau as part of Louis Vuitton’s Art of the Living campaign. Photographer Charly Gosp captured the images.
The trunks of the future and past are surrounded by eight centuries worth of French history. This creates a stunning effect. The Maison’s trunks are found in elegant rooms and bed chambers among Gobelins tapestries and chandeliers.
Louis Vuitton is a master of craftsmanship and savoir-faire. It preserves both the most valuable belongings and the everyday necessities of clients.
Louis Vuitton products have been designed to last. We analyze the environmental impact of every step of the creative process.
Merchandiser Responsibilities For Corporate Fashion Jobs NYC
- Planning and developing merchandising strategy.
- To determine the product requirements, analyze sales figures, market trends, and customer behavior.
- Stocking shelves on the sales floor and creating attractive product displays.
- Implementing product promotions, price changes and markdowns, as well as clearouts, is a key task.
- Ensure that retail staff is informed about product details and promotions.
- Inventory tracking and maintenance
- Collaboration between company and customer
- Forecasting sales and profits
- Managing budgets.
Merchandiser Skills For Corporate Fashion Jobs NYC
- A degree in marketing, business, or another related field is possible.
- You have strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Valid driver’s license
Merchandiser Benefits for Corporate Fashion Jobs NYC
- Satisfied clients.
- Engaged shoppers
- Customers spend more time shopping
- Brand recognition is increased
- Loyalty to brands increases.
- Increased inventory turnover
Post Title: Corporate Fashion Jobs NYC For Merchandiser
Posted Date: May 8, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA