Marketing Jobs New York, We are looking to hire a marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills. Marketing coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management. Marketing coordinators assist the marketing department with its initiatives and programs.
Their responsibilities can vary greatly depending on the company. Tasks may include: coordinating marketing and community events, assisting with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns, creating original content, and conducting market research.
Most marketing coordinators have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, or a related field. Creativity is one of the most important skills for marketing coordinators, and a typical marketing coordinator also has excellent project management and communication skills.
Marketing coordinators are professionals who coordinate all the marketing activities and initiatives of an organization. They conduct market research, carry out promotional campaigns, identify target audiences and evaluate current trends.
|Post Name||Marketing Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10010|
Paramount delivers premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. We connect with billions of people—through our studios, networks, streaming services, live events, merchandise, and more. Our studios create content for all audiences, across every genre and format, while our networks and brands forge deep connections with the world’s most diverse audiences.
In streaming, our differentiated strategy is scaling rapidly across free, broad pay, and premium. Our powerful and unique portfolio of network, studio, and streaming brands entertain, inform and empower audiences.
Our brands are #1 in key U.S. target demos, including total audience, kids, adults, African-Americans and Hispanics. We have a global reach of more than 4.3 billion subscribers across more than countries.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities For Marketing Jobs New York
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Skills For Marketing Jobs New York
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
Marketing Coordinator Requirements For Marketing Jobs New York
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
Marketing Coordinator Benefits For Marketing Jobs New York
- Varied Project Load. Marketing managers are usually too busy to get bored.
- Center of Activity. Marketing managers have high exposure levels in organizations.
- High Salary. Marketing managers earn relatively high salaries.
- Favorable Job Outlook.
- Transferable Job Skills.
Post Title: Marketing Jobs New York For Marketing Coordinator
Posted Date: May 4, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA