Nursing Jobs in New York for Foreigners, We need a registered nurse to join the nursing team and provide excellent care to our patients. You will be responsible for caring for patients who come to our facility. This includes maintaining accurate records and creating them.
You will need a bachelor’s degree and a license to practice nursing. Additionally, you will need to be certified in ACLS and BLS/CPR. This role requires a professional, friendly attitude and excellent communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Mount Sinai Hospital|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 22 to USD 24 per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10029|
A long line of leaders has helped to shape Mount Sinai Hospital into the success it is today. Mount Sinai Hospital’s remarkable history of accomplishments can be found alongside its distinguished past.
Our leaders adhere to the Mount Sinai Health System’s tradition of excellence–inspiring faculty, physicians, and researchers to make great strides in patient care, education, and research.
The move to Lexington Avenue allowed for expanded patient care, which included outpatient services and new specialties like pediatrics, eye, ear, neurology and genitourinary.
Responsibilities For Nursing Jobs in New York
- Maintaining accurate and complete records and reports on health care.
- Monitoring patients for side effects and reactions and administering medication to them.
- Prescription of assistive medical devices or related treatments.
- Recording vital signs and medical information of patients.
- Medical diagnostic and clinical tests can be ordered.
Skills For Nursing Jobs in New York
- Clinical skills.
- Beside care.
- Controlling infection
- Physiological knowledge.
- Administration of medication.
Benefits For Nursing Jobs in New York
- Paid sick time.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Life and health insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness programs
Post Title: Nursing Jobs in New York For Foreigners
Posted Date: May 20, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA