State Jobs New York, Our company is searching for a professional office clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties. If you are a detail-oriented professional with proven clerical experience, we want you. In this position, you will play an important part in assuring our company’s daily office operations run smoothly.
Your duties will include answering telephones, distributing mail, recording minutes, and maintaining company files. To succeed in this role, you must be a reliable and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational skills. Our ideal candidate will also be familiar with basic bookkeeping and office administration processes.
An office clerk is an administrative professional who performs a variety of general office tasks such as typing documents, answering phone calls, filing records and entering data.
Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms. Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment. Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
|Hiring Organization||Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP|
|Post Name||Office Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 To USD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10006|
Since our lawyers and staff have worked across practices, industries, jurisdictions and continents to provide clients with simple, actionable approaches to their most complex legal and business challenges, whether domestic or international. We support every client relationship with intellectual agility, commercial acumen and a human touch.
We have a proven track record for serving with innovation. We are fluent in the many languages of local and global business. And we have achieved consistent success in multiple jurisdictions.
We have 17 offices in major financial centers around the world, but we operate as a single, integrated global partnership and not a U.S. firm with a network of overseas locations. All Cleary clients enjoy access to the full resources provided by our offices and lawyers worldwide.
Our firm’s organization and governance emphasize democratic and participatory ideals. To promote the full application of Cleary’s resources in the best service of our clients’ needs, we operate on a seniority-based compensation system for all of our lawyers and we expect each partner to contribute equally to the firm’s success.
We strive to admit to our partnership lawyers with demonstrated qualities of character, leadership and intelligence, who have the proven legal skills that will enable them to contribute significantly to our practice over the long term.
Office Clerk Responsibilities For State Jobs New York
- Record minutes of meetings and transcripts.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Plan and book travel arrangements and venues for company events.
- Schedule meetings and plan various department activities and calendars.
Office Clerk Requirements For State Jobs New York
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Must be a fast typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Office Clerk Skills For State Jobs New York
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication abilities, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Effective organization and time management skills, like prioritization, multitasking and planning.
- Great customer service skills, including a personable and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidentiality and privacy.
- A dedication to preserving information and materials.
- Adept typing, word-processing, and data entry skills.
- Clear handwriting.
Office Clerk Benefits For State Jobs New York
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
- Answering the phone at a reception desk or in a specific department and transferring calls as needed.
- Sorting and delivering incoming mail and collecting and sending outgoing mail.
- Create documents, maintaining databases and sending memos and emails.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy State Jobs New York For Office Clerk
Posted Date: April 28, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA