Supervisor Jobs in New York, We are seeking a supervisor to manage one of our shifts. Your primary duties will be to manage your direct reports. This includes but is not limited to providing task instructions and keeping attendance.
You will need to maintain records and create reports to help evaluate team performance. You will need excellent communication skills and a passion to excel in order to succeed in this role. Experience in leadership is an asset.
Supervisor, also known as a lead, is a job title that is lower-level and focuses on the authority of workers or the workplace. Supervisors can also be the most senior members of staff, such as professors who supervise a Ph.D. dissertation.
The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the workflow and training new employees on how to best serve customers and their teams. They create schedules to keep everyone busy and meet deadlines. This helps prevent downtime or gaps.
|Hiring Organization||Mount Sinai Hospital|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 26 to USD 30 per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10029|
Mount Sinai Hospital was founded in 1897. It is one of America’s oldest and most prestigious teaching hospitals. It is located in East Harlem, New York City borough of Manhattan. It lies at the eastern border of Central Park along with Madison and Fifth Avenues between East 98th Streets and East 103rd Streets.
Mount Sinai’s entire health system includes over 7,400 doctors, 3,815 beds and more than 16,000 births per year. U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital 14th out of nearly 5,000 US hospitals.
The Kravis Children’s Hospital is located adjacent to the hospital. It offers comprehensive pediatric specialties as well as subspecialties for infants, young children, teens, and young adults from 0-to 21 years of age throughout the region.
The hospital was founded in New York City in 1926. At that time, there were two ways in which New York City hospitals discriminated against Jewish people: they didn’t hire them to treat patients and they prohibited them from going into the hospital’s wards.
Sampson Simson, an Orthodox Jewish philanthropist, founded the hospital in New York City to meet the growing needs of the rapidly expanding Jewish immigrant community. After the Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio was founded, it was the second Jewish hospital established in America.
Responsibilities for Supervisor Jobs in New York
- Ensure that your employees meet performance standards.
- Subordinate employees can be given instructions and orders.
- Assuring that your workplace is safe, secure, and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Work hours to be approved
- Provide excellent customer service at every level
Requirements for Supervisor Jobs in New York
- Experience in leadership.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, trustworthy, with high integrity.
- Ability to work in a group.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude even in fast-paced environments.
Skills for Supervisor Jobs in New York
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Critical Thinking.
- Communication skills.
- Time and Priority Management
- Diversity and generational differences in the workplace
- Problem Solving
Benefits for Supervisor Jobs in New York
- Employee satisfaction is higher
- Lower professional development costs
- • Employee empowerment.
- Leadership and skill development
- Stronger inner-organizational networks.
- Attaining your goals
- Facilitates the development and growth of high-potential leaders
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy For Supervisor Jobs in New York
Posted Date: May 15, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA