HealthDrive provides on-site optometry and podiatry services, as well as audiology and behavioral health to residents of long-term care facilities, skilled nursing homes, and assisted living communities. HealthDrive offers a variety of specialty services that can directly impact the quality and life of the residents it serves. HealthDrive connects patients who need vital healthcare to doctors who are committed to excellence and dignity. . Conveniently located on Route 9, near routes 90 and 495, this spacious office is modern and well-equipped. The building also has a cafe and a workout room. PPO Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans are available. Also, a generous PTO policy. The Framingham, Massachusetts HealthDrive corporate headquarters is where this role is located. For a full-time, in-person position, the Office Assistant must be available.
The primary duties of the Office Assistant will be to:
- Electronically compiling paperwork from HealthDrive systems and faxing authorization packets.
- Collecting and entering the required information into the system.
- Invoice generation and sending to facility partners
- Research denied authorizations, and coordinate with other departments to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Other projects may be assigned.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use office equipment like fax, telephone, and copier.
- Ability to lift up 10 lbs. Sometimes, for office duties.
Education requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
Post Title: Office Assistant Job Vacancy In Massachusetts, USA
Posted Date: January 27, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA