Certified Nursing Assistant – Long-Term Care
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary, highly-engaged care delivery team at Paul Oliver Living and Rehabilitation Center. You’ll be able to spend time with your residents and get to know them better because there are fewer staff-to-resident ratios. We have a serene work environment with views of Lake Michigan.
We are currently offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus to help you make that move.
What is required
- Prefer high school education or equivalent
- Required to complete the Certified Nurse Aide Course within four months of the hiring date. Paid CENA class available
What you’ll get
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package that includes
- You and your dependents receive full medical, dental, and optical insurance
- You get up to 19 days of paid vacation in your first year. – and paid holidays
- Student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings program for employees with a match
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Insurance for critical accidents, accidental death, dismemberment, and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Employee discounts include cell phones, gyms and restaurants for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program, legal planning, financial planning and many other services
- The balance between work and life
- Munson Healthcare offers many roles that can adapt to your life.
Munson Healthcare: Why Choose?
- The CENAs are an integral part of the care team and a voice in care delivery
- You can be a part of northern Michigan’s top healthcare team and have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally throughout the entire healthcare system.
- You will be able to work in a smaller facility that has fewer residents.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Dental Insurance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Assistance with tuition
- Insurance for the disabled
Post Title: CENA Long-Term Care Opportunities In Michigan, $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Posted Date: January 28, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA