Part-Time Job Vacancy In America | Teach English Online
Teach English Online!
- Stable Class Hours = Stable Income
- Fixed student/teacher pairing
- Only long-term employment! (1 year+)
YiYiEnglish has provided high-quality English lessons for students in China since 2017. Our mission is to offer students an accessible and high-quality educational experience. You’re looking for a passionate teacher with a teaching passion? This is the place for you!
Working with YiYiEnglish:
YiYiEnglish pays the most incredible attention to its teachers. From the application to the boot camp to the first student and beyond, we will be there for you. We believe in close collaboration with teachers. You will have your associate ask questions, get feedback, and discuss student-related topics.
Our students all subscribe to a consistent schedule. Our teachers will have a regular schedule consistent throughout their contracts with us. Teachers will be able to develop relationships with students to better understand their learning styles and strengths. Teachers can also benefit financially from regular students as their weekly schedule is predictable and reliable. Our model of pairing students and teachers means that all our teachers must have a fixed, stable schedule throughout their contract with us. You don’t have to worry about your schedule every day.
You must learn. YiYiEnglish is committed to helping students achieve their educational goals. Students learn, improve, and master English with us. We are aware of the responsibility that comes with introducing students to English. Our collective responsibility is to ensure that our students have a safe, loving, and non-judgmental learning environment so they can love English. The impact we have on student’s lives can be profound and transformative if done right. YiYiEnglish is for you if you are passionate about teaching!
We are looking for
YiYiEnglish depends on teachers to live up to our teaching philosophy. Teachers who care deeply about their students are what we seek. Teachers who are committed to their students and take their job seriously.
- Pronunciation of native or near-native speakers
- Great communication skills
- Resilience and commitment
- Preferably, you have experience working in English as a Second Language (ESL/TESL).
- High-speed internet connection
- Access to an HD camera with a mic
- Bachelors degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CETL, or an equivalent
- [REQUIRED] A fixed schedule for at least 6 months
The Application Process:
- Apply online for a job.
- Answer the initial set of questions.
- Demonstrate your skills by conducting a live lesson.
- You can sign a contract to start teaching!
Post Title: Part-Time Job Vacancy In America | Teach English Online
Posted Date: January 25, 2023
Author: USA Jobs