- Ebenezer offers a solid compensation package that includes excellent benefits and wages starting at $15.40 to $20+. Based on comparable experience, wage determinations will be made.
- Flexible scheduling is possible – choose your hours!
We are searching for a Kitchen Assistant. This position is responsible for cleaning the kitchen, washing pots/pans, and plating food at our Skilled Nursing Senior Center. The following nutrition services are included in this schedule:
- 39 hours per week
- Part-time day shifts; 7:30 AM-2:30 PM
- Every other weekend and holiday rotation
- Partial Benefit Eligible: https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
Ebenezer Ridges Care Center is part of a continuum of care that includes Transitional Care, Adult Care Programs, Child Care, Long-Term Care, Enhanced Care, and Senior Assisted Living/Memory Care. Our facility is conveniently located near Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville, MN.
Ebenezer will support your personal growth, recognize your strengths, and give you the tools to make a positive impact on others’ lives when you join us. Ebenezer, Minnesota’s largest senior living facility, was named a Star Tribune Top Workplace 12 times. We are growing at an incredible rate and have over 100 years of outstanding service.
- Cleaning of small kitchen equipment, small wares, dry storage, and coolers.
- Responsible for disposing of food deliveries. This includes rotating stock according to the first in, first out method.
- Keep track of the temperature of each meal before you serve it.
- Make sure you use proper safety and sanitation methods
- Prepares meals for residents. Makes sure the dining area is inviting and clean.
- Their meal service promotes and encourages positive residents relations and happiness
- Ability to answer the telephone and write down or verbally communicate your requests.
- Assists in the organization of events when needed
- Customer service skills, proficiency, teamwork, and a positive demeanor are required.
- Do you want to work with seniors?
- Communication skills that allow residents to communicate with staff and staff in a compassionate manner.
- You are required to have some customer service experience, but it is not necessary.
Post Title: Part-time Kitchen Assistant Job Vacancy in Minnesota, USA
Posted Date: January 13, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA