$1,000 SIGN-ON BOONS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Genoa Healthcare is a place where you can be part of a team that serves the addiction and behavioral health treatment communities. Genoa Healthcare does more than provide medical care. We change lives. Genoa is a partner in the lives of people with severe mental and chronic illnesses. We work as part of a team to provide coordinated care for people with complex medical conditions. Our partners include community-based providers and other professionals to ensure that they get the right medication and can follow their treatment plan. Our personalized services, including in-clinic pharmacy and medication management, are leading the charge for a new level.
Genoa is part of OptumRx and UnitedHealth Group, which are both leading technology-enabled healthcare services businesses. Genoa’s mission is to make the health system more accessible for all. Genoa Healthcare may be the right place for you to discover your passion. your life’s best work. (sm)
We are looking for a Pharmacy assistant To support all functions at Genoa’s mental health pharmacy. This includes dispensing prescriptions and other clerical duties under the supervision of a registered pharmacist.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm, Full-time, 40 hours. There are no weekends or nights
Localization Spokane, WA 99202 – 6 E 1st Ave
- Excellent customer service for all patients and staff members
- Answers inbound calls to the branch
- The pharmacist will direct fill prescription orders. Once the pharmacist has verified the order, the pharmacist will dispense the prescriptions.
- Receive, order and store pharmacy supplies
- Wholesaler orders for medication can be received and processed
- To maintain inventory records, verify medication stock, and input data into computer
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace
- Perform various clerical tasks related to the department
- Assist the pharmacist in running the pharmacy and ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Sometimes, medication delivery to consumers
- Other duties as required
Some Of Our Offerings Include
Here are some reasons to work for UnitedHealth Group. It all adds up to competitive base pay, comprehensive benefits, performance rewards, and a team that is committed to your success.
- Paid time off, which you begin to accumulate with your first pay period, and 8 paid holidays
- Optional Medical Plans, as well as participation in a health spending account or a savings account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance, along with coverage for short-term disability or long-term disability.
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer an employee to receive a bonus
- Voluntary Benefits: Pet insurance, legal insurance, and LTC Insurance.
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You will be recognized and rewarded for your performance in a challenging environment.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher OR 6+ Months of customer service experience
- Washington Pharmacy Assistant License (or the ability to obtain before hiring)
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination. Candidates who reside in states that require COVID-19 booster doses have to comply with these state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will comply with all federal, state, and local regulations, as well as any client requirements. We will obtain the necessary proof of vaccination and boosters, when applicable before we hire anyone to make sure they are compliant. All essential job functions must be performed by candidates with or without reasonable accommodation
- Intermediate proficiency in computers
- When dealing with colleagues and the public, be professional
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
UnitedHealth Group and its affiliates require that all employees disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status before they start employment to protect the safety and health of patients, staff, and the communities we serve. Some roles and positions require complete COVID-19 vaccinations, including boosters. UnitedHealth Group follows all COVID-19 vaccine regulations, including those of the states and localities, as well as any client COVID-19 requirements. We will request all necessary information from applicants before we hire them to ensure compliance. Candidates must be capable of performing all job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations. Failure to comply with the vaccination requirements could result in the revocation of an offer of employment or termination.
OptumRx Careers. We are one of the most innovative and largest pharmacy benefits managers in America, with over 12 million customers. You’ll get more than just prescriptions filled here. You’ll be able to do everything you can to help every customer as a member of one of our pharmacy teams. Unrivaled support and training will be provided, as well as many opportunities for growth and development. Your performance is the only limit. Join us. No better place than here to help people live healthier, and do so while having fun. your life’s best work. (sm)
- Please note** This sign-on bonus is only available for external candidates. Sign-on bonuses are not available to candidates who work for UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, or any related entity, whether they are part-time, full-time, or per diem.
Washington Residents Only Washington residents earn between $16.00 and $27.31. Pay is determined by education, experience, certifications, and other factors. UnitedHealth Group offers benefits beyond your salary. These benefits include a comprehensive benefits package and incentive and recognition programs. Equity stock purchase is also available. 401k contributions are available to eligible employees. You’ll have a wide range of benefits and incentives, no matter where you start your career at UnitedHealth Group.
UnitedHealth Group’s mission is to make healthcare more accessible and help people live better lives. Everybody, regardless of race, income, gender, sexual orientation, location, or age, deserves the chance to live a healthy life. However, today there are still many obstacles to good health that are more prevalent for people of color, historically marginalized, and those with lower incomes. Our mission reflects our commitment to reducing our environmental impact and enabling equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes.
Diversity makes for a better environment: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, or gender.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Before starting employment, candidates must pass a drug screening.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Insurance for the disabled
Post Title: Pharmacy Assistant Job Vacancy in Optum Washington, USA
Posted Date: January 14, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA