Do you have experience with Construction & Mechanical Projects ?
Are you able to speak from personal experience with clients? Sheet metal and HVAC ?
Are you a working professional? Knowledge of mechanical systems ?
Our client, specializing in mechanical, architectural And HVAC An experienced person can immediately get involved in fabrication, installation, and repair services. Engineer Mechanical You can join their team as a permanent, full-time employee. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that supports each other and works on challenging projects.
A Mechanical Engineer Manager Pre-construction The Mechanical Sales Team will be led by the Director. They will also provide pre-construction services as well as conceptual design assistance. This position requires a strong focus on building, nurturing, and maintaining relationships with current and new customers.
Perks & Benefits
- Based on your experience, Competitive Compensation $130000-145000
- 100% employer-paid, low-deductible health benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Program 401k
- Bonuses based on performance
- Generous PTO and STAT Holidays
- Program for Tuition/Training & Assistance
- Recognition Programs
What you will be doing
- Pre-construction services and assistance with conceptual design
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain customer relationships
- Exactly budgeting and estimating projects, including the scope of work
What you bring to the table
- Experience with sheet metal, HVAC, and/or construction must be at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of the mechanical system operation is essential
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite & Smartsheet
- Experience as a mechanical engineer is an advantage but not a requirement
- Teamwork is essential
- Attention to detail
Do you think this sounds like something you would like to do? We are accepting resumes for the following positions: Position as Mechanical Engineer Pre-construction Manager
This position is located in Clackamas. You will need to commute Monday through Friday.
TPD is a leader in workforce solutions.
Our goal is to help you succeed by giving you access to jobs, careers, as well as professional development opportunities. With over 200 companies in North America, we partner with them. Our focus is on placing Business Professionals and Warehouse & Distribution staff. We also have a focus to place technical Mining and Aviation staff.
We help people change careers and start new careers.
Let’s get started!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, regardless of race color, religion or gender. For candidates who wish to participate in all aspects the selection process, accommodations are available upon request.
Find out what salary is for a job posting
Retrieved from the description.
This is accurate? Yes / No
$130,000/yr to $145,000/yr (from the job description).
Job postings offer many benefits
Post Title: Preconstruction Manager Job Vacancy In Oregon, USA
Posted Date: February 26, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA