- Directly working with clients to consult and give advice on tax issues, liabilities, strategies, and other matters that relate to clients’ financial plans
- Research of tax laws, rules, and regulations, as well as analysis of their application to particular situations.
- Excellent knowledge of SALT developments and issues.
- Estate, Retirement, Business Succession Planning
- General Business Consulting in diverse industries
- Review and compile financial statements. *Skills include *Tax, CPA, Public accounting, and tax law. *Additional Skills and Qualifications: *Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Ten years plus of experience at the senior level in public accounting
- Candidates should be familiar with tax consulting and have the analytical skills required to effectively diagnose, develop and implement solutions for clients’ tax problems.
- Extensive experience in managing tax affairs for business, including a deep understanding and management of individual, partnership, S corporations, and C corp concepts.
- CPA a must
Scammers pose as Aston Carter. We will never contact you via Gmail or Telegram and we won’t ask for money. Aston Carter is committed to increasing the opportunities for skilled professionals who drive our business. Talented, driven people join our team in a variety of roles, including sales, delivery, and recruiting. We also have corporate positions. Employees have the chance to achieve long-term career success as part of our team. Hard work is rewarded and there is endless potential for growth.
Aston Carter, a top-rated staffing and consulting company, was established in 1997. It provides high-quality talent and premium services for more than 7,000 businesses across North America. We have offices in more than 200 locations across four continents. Our clients can count on us to find solutions and solve problems. Visit [AstonCarter.com] for innovative solutions designed by critical-thinking professionals. Aston Carter is part of the Allegis Group, which is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mail to:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact the recruiter at the bottom. For questions regarding this position, the Recruiter is your only point of contact.
Post Title: Tax Director Job Vacancy In Washington, USA
Posted Date: February 27, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA