PACE is the most trusted mass tort management and outsourced claims handling company. PACE was established in 2002 and provides an outsourcing solution for mass tort claims management. Our services include robust software that can be used externally and highly-specialized workflow tools within the company. This allows for efficiency for all involved in handling mass tort claims.
For more information, please visit https//www.paceclaims.com/PACE Claims is looking for a self-motivated, talented individual who is interested in growing and learning within the company as the leader in quality control of new features and product development. You will need to test legacy applications and provide detailed testing for new features and enhancements.
- Test plans, test cases, and test scripts for multiple projects of different sizes.
- Manual testing of various services and applications that are internally developed.
- Validating user requirements is possible
- Working with developers and business users to meet quality requirements of applications/services.
- UAT Defect tracking
- Assist in the writing, execution, and maintenance of verification protocols for manual or automated test cases
- Integrate and test new software releases.
- Create release documentation, including user notes, change descriptions, and updates.
- Software testing experience of 5+ years
- Experience with UI Testing
- Use Cypress, Selenium, or other automation tools to improve your experience
- Experiment with testing APIs using REST protocols and SOAP protocols using Postman, or similar
- DevOps and related repositories: Experience
- Software test management software tools: Experience
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies is a plus
- Software development experience is a plus
Benefits Permanent employees are eligible for these benefits
- 401(k) and company match
- Life, medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Paid time off
PACE is the leader in handling mass tort claims. We represent defendant companies, insurance companies, reinsurers, and government agencies as well as financial institutions. Our clients benefit from the combination of the experience of our professionals and modern technology. We provide a cost-effective way to solve their mass tort litigation problems while also improving the quality of information.
The job posting offers many benefits
Post Title: Quality Assurance Specialist Job Vacancy In New Jersey, USA
Posted Date: February 25, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA