Product Manager Job: DispatchHealth is looking for a Product Manager who is enthusiastic and motivated to join our team. This role will be responsible for developing and expanding the products that will enable DispatchHealth, through its relationships with healthcare providers, to achieve massive growth. Our future growth is dependent on seamless, effective interaction with our partners. These partnerships will grow in strength, as will the impact and scope of the person who holds this position.
This role will be responsible to develop and execute a high-level strategy that makes it easy for partners and patients to request care, get relevant clinical information, and learn about the impact DispatchHealth has on their patients and businesses. This role will allow the person to interact with our partners’ business and technical stakeholders on a daily basis. They will also have the responsibility to align our internal needs with our partners in order to provide highly effective products.
This role is about understanding our business objectives and the goals of our partners. It also requires working cross-functionally alongside engineering, data, and design to bring these solutions to life. Collaboration across teams is essential to ensure that they are successfully deployed and have a huge impact. The role will be supported by product leaders and other PMs within the organization. It also offers the chance to learn from and collaborate with seasoned healthcare and technology leaders throughout the company.
|Base Salary||$140,000 – $160,000 a year|
What you’ll achieve:
- Assist customers at all levels, internal and external, as well as being the representative of customers to their employees.
- Our partner product strategy is to be driven by both the business and technical teams, up to the top.
- Assist in the development, design, and shipment of high-impact, often user-facing products to drive our business growth.
- As a technical leader, represent DispatchHealth to our partners so that they can align and execute on common business goals.
- Good judgment is required when balancing the considerations of size, scope, development costs, support costs, risks and user experience. Understanding the technical and business requirements of target customers and partners, including patients and other healthcare professionals, is essential.
- To provide guidance to Engineering, Design, and Data team members to deliver amazing products to customers
- To ensure a positive customer experience, partner with Operations, Clinical, and Marketing.
- Design, implement, coordinate and train users to enhance the product.
Requirements for Product Manager Job
- Experience in Product Management of at least 2 years and a track record of producing high-quality software.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can help to grow a product’s concept into a reality and drive the implementation of go-to-market strategies.
- Strong collaborative work ethic and ability to work closely with software design, development, and other functions in a larger project team.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that is entrepreneurial and focused on concrete impact. Can work independently and is self-motivated.
- Strong business judgments and strong analytics skills. Can identify and prioritize high-impact work. High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Preferably, a BA/BS in Computer Science or Analytics.
- Experience working with B2B products and healthcare professionals is an asset, but not a requirement.
Sweyn Venderbush is the Group Product Manager.
You will learn and collaborate with others:
- Daniel Graf, Chief Product Officer
- Brian Baker, Product Lead
- Fiona Cummings, Data Analytics
- Michael Lockwitz, Engineering Manager
- Josh Peter, Senior Product Design Designer
- Dan Cohn, Tech Lead
- Coverage for health insurance
- Mental health benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Career ladders and bi-annual performance reviews
Post Title: Product Manager Job Vacancy in California USA
Posted Date: July 8, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA