Real Estate Job: We are seeking a real estate broker who is able to work with our rapidly-growing company. As a commercial real estate broker, you will act as an intermediary between potential tenants and owners, manage property transactions between buyers/sellers, and aid in business development.
You must be able to communicate effectively with people and understand local markets. The commercial real estate broker (also known by commercial brokers) is a professional who assists their clients in the purchase, sale, or lease of commercial properties.
Although a real estate broker can be similar to a licensed agent, they are not permitted to operate their own business. Agents must work with Real Estate Brokers. Your job description for a Commercial Real Estate Agent should be written.
|Hiring Organization||International Commercial Brokers|
|Name||Real Estate Broker|
|Qualification||All Graduates, Any Postgraduate|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 45 to USD 50 per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90025|
CBI was founded by Joe Killinger, and George Pino and was established to fill a market need for a commercial brokerage firm that provides full-service services. They have combined more than a decade of experience and believe it is important to set a high standard of service by focusing on their clients’ best interests.
CBI is committed in creating and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients. We create extensive marketing and financial strategies with the client’s long-term and short-term goals. CBI is an expert in commercial investments, socially responsible investment, and philanthropy.
We believe in strong business relationships and strong community ties. The WIRE Foundation (MentorWire.org), a non-profit organization, connects mentors in real estate with students from underrepresented groups.
Responsibilities for Real Estate Job
- Assist clients in locating suitable non-residential properties from which to run their businesses.
- Assist sellers to promote their properties in order to attract qualified buyers within a reasonable time.
- Offer guidance on mortgages, agreements, and market prices.
- Contracts and legal documents can be drawn up.
- Coordinate ownership exchanges
- Assist in negotiations between sellers and buyers
Skills & Requirements for Real Estate Job
- It is mandatory to be licensed by the state.
- Vast knowledge of property law, property specifications and legal guidelines, as well as procedures and policies.
- Integrity. Honesty is one of the most important qualities of a great real estate agent.
- Ethics. Agents who are hardworking stand out from the rest of their flock.
- Familiarity and understanding of Rules and Regulations.
- Commercial real estate provides excellent appreciation value.
- Commercial properties have always had a high appreciation rate compared to other assets. This is a historical fact.
- The asset’s value can be improved by proactive management and cost-effective improvements.
- We don’t promise you a job or an interview in return for money
- Before you apply for any job, make sure to research the job description and company information online.
- Not all careers are created equal. You will need to work hard to achieve success.
- Avoid Career Consulting and Recruiting scams. We will not recommend that you accept a request for money from any HR claiming to be able to get a job. Instead, we suggest that you look for a new job elsewhere.
Post Title: Real Estate Job Vacancies in Los Angeles, USA
Posted Date: July 17, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA