Find Your Next Amazon Job Here. Browse the Latest Amazon Jobs.
Amazon Jobs: We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic fulfillment associate to join the warehousing department. You will be responsible to offload stock deliveries, processing work orders, locate merchandise and package orders for shipment. You will also need to operate warehouse machinery such as pallet jacks, cherry pickers, forklifts and cherry pickers.
You will be successful as a fulfillment associate if you have an excellent understanding of warehouse procedures and a keen eye for detail. A top-class fulfillment associate manages orders quickly and efficiently while maintaining safety and quality standards. Fulfillment associates are responsible for basic stock order and warehousing duties.
They are responsible to offload merchandise trucks, locate stock, decipher work orders, and packing items for shipment. They are a junior position and report to the Warehouse Manager. Fulfillment Associate duties include offloading stock deliveries and processing work orders.
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 to USD 3500 per Month|
Our business has changed over the years but one thing remains constant: customers want lower prices, greater selection and more convenient services. Amazon customers can now shop online or in-person for the products they are looking for. We are constantly looking for new ways to delight customers, from delivering fresh produce right to their doors to creating and distributing music and movies.
Amazon’s core principles are customer obsession and not competitor focus, passion to invent, operational excellence, long-term thinking, and commitment to customer service. Amazon strives for the highest customer service, best employer and safest workplace on Earth.
Responsibilities for Amazon Jobs
- Transfer merchandise from delivery trucks to the warehouse by offloading them.
- Arrange delivery of incoming goods in designated storage areas
- Perform warehouse tasks using pallet jacks and cherry pickers as well as forklifts.
- Understanding and reading work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirm that the merchandise information matches the work order.
- Examine the merchandise for any damage, flaws or irregularities.
- Transporting the merchandise
- Transporting the items packed to the delivery trucks.
- Finalizing the work order, and updating the database.
- Respecting state safety and health practices
Skills & Requirements for Amazon Jobs
- Ability to understand and read written work orders.
- Certification for cherry picker and forklift operators.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift large objects.
- Ability to work in loud environments.
- Ability to stand and walk up to eight hours per day
Benefits for Amazon Jobs
- Insurance plans
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus
- In exchange for money, we don’t promise a job or interview.
- Before you apply for any job, make sure to research the job description and company information online.
- Not all careers are created equal. You will need to work hard to achieve success.
- Avoid Career Consulting and Recruiting scams. We will not recommend that you accept a request for money from any HR claiming to be able to get a job. Instead, we suggest that you look for a new job elsewhere.
Post Title: Find Your Next Amazon Job Here. Browse the Latest Amazon Jobs.
Posted Date: July 17, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA