Job ID 41733 Posting date 02/20/2023
Aaron’s is a leader in the lease-to-own and sales retail industry. We are known for our quality brands and exceptional customer service. Our team members have the chance to achieve their potential in a high-energy, team-oriented environment that is recognition-based and offers competitive pay and benefits. It is more than just a job; it is a career that has a purpose.
Average annual total compensation: $33,145*
Sales Managers Help Grow Our Business
This role is never boring – which is a good thing! You are a key part of our customer service team as a Sales Manager. You will be responsible for closing sales deals, processing renewal payments, and handling merchandise to maintain showroom floors. You will be a master of all trades and build valuable skills that will help you in your career.
Your Career Starts Here
Aaron’s can help you build the career that you’ve always dreamed of by being a Sales Manager.
Sales Manager > Manager Customer Accounts > General Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Marketing aptitude
- Our desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers
- Establish long-lasting relationships with customers and vendors
- Marketing strategies can help you set sales goals and get new business.
- Assist General Manager in operational functions
- Assist with delivery in case a driver is unavailable
- Age limit: 21 years (18 in Canada).
- Preferential HS diploma or equivalent
- Preferably two years of management experience or college.
- Valid driver’s license from a state and compliance with DOT requirements (U.S.)
- Flexible schedule available between 8 and 9 pm
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Without assistance and 300 lbs. With a dolly (don’t worry, we’ll train you and provide the tools to make it safe)
- This is an hourly-paid, non-exempt job. This average pay includes the average base wage for this job and the average incentive compensation over 12 months. All pay/compensation amounts shown are averages and do not guarantee any particular hourly wage, incentive compensation amount or future performance.
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Aaron’s recognizes our appreciation by offering outstanding career training, competitive incentive programs, great advancement opportunities, and a unique benefits package that includes
Our greatest asset is our team.
- Sundays off
- Program for employee assistance
- Exclusive discounts for employees through the Employee Purchase Program
- Programs for financial and physical well-being
- Tuition reimbursement
- Groups for Employee Business Resource Groups
- Contribution matching for 401(k).
- Paid time off vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Insurance for life and disability
- Vision, medical and dental insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
- Based on your employment status, benefits can vary.
Aaron’s offers sales and lease-to-own specialty items, including furniture, electronics, and accessories, throughout the United States as well as Canada. Aaron’s customers choose Aaron’s because of our ability to positively impact people’s lives. Join us today if you’re looking for a company that is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and the lives of their employees.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace, values diversity, and is proud of its status as an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, or gender. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for the disabled
- Vision insurance
Post Title: The Aaron’s Company, Inc. Hiring Sales Manager In Texas, USA
Posted Date: February 21, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA