Warehouse Worker Job: Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI is a digitally-focused media company that subscribes. It is committed to helping communities thrive. Gannett has unmatched reach on both the local and national levels. We have Pulitzer-Prize-winning content, consumer experiences, benefits, and products and services for advertisers.
Our media assets include USA TODAY, 46 local media organizations in the U.S., as well Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary in the United Kingdom that has more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns digital marketing companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., all of which are marketed under LOCALiQ. USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures is the largest media-owned event business in the U.S.
|Base Salary||$15 an hour|
- Insert preprints accurately and neatly into the insert machine hopper
- Monitor insert machine to reduce double inserts or skips, so all jackets have the correct inserts
- Take out the completed bundles weighing between 10 and 50 pounds and stack them neatly for the next stage in packaging delivery.
- Do a general cleanup of any papers, scraps, or other debris that may have accumulated during the day.
Requirements for Warehouse Worker Job in Gannett
- High School Diploma/GED
- Safety awareness is a must for employees.
- Ability to solve problems and monitor automatic inserting and collating equipment.
- Physical dexterity is required to lift and move materials. You must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift or stack newspaper products weighing between 10 and 50 pounds at a time.
- You must be flexible and able to modify work assignments at short notice.
- This position requires that you work in production areas where forklifts and pallet jacks are used. Inserting equipment is also required.
- Sign up bonus paid in increments
Post Title: Warehouse Worker Job Vacancy in Indiana, USA
Posted Date: August 2, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA