Construction Jobs NYC, Construction workers (also known as construction laborers) work on construction sites. They are responsible for a number of on-site tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor. Although experience isn’t essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner. To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
|Hiring Organization||Gilbane Building Company|
|Post Name||Construction Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2200 To USD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10005|
Two brothers…forward-thinking innovators and entrepreneurs…together, started a small carpentry business in that flourished through a hard-earned reputation for quality and dedication to excellence.
That same spirit has stayed true over generations of family members. From our earliest roots, we’re builders. Talk to us today, and you’ll experience not only those core values but also a company that’s continuously evolving and changing the building industry status quo.
As we look towards our next we are committed to building a better future for our entire Gilbane family of employees, for the communities in which we live and work and beyond, and for the generations to come.
Through an integrated environmental, social, and governance platform that leverages Gilbane’s resources, we challenge ourselves to continuously examine and improve our opportunity for impact. In keeping with our core value of Caring, we hold ourselves accountable to contributing to a global sustainable and inclusive future.
We are a global integrated construction and facility management services firm. Our clients entrust us to deliver the projects that will build their futures. From sustainable building to the latest in Lean construction technology and management, above all else, we are advocates for our clients. We’ll make your goals our own, and strive relentlessly to exceed them.
Construction Worker Responsibilities For Construction Jobs NYC
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
Construction Worker Requirements For Construction Jobs NYC
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
Construction Worker Skills For Construction Jobs NYC
- Similar work experience may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
- Be healthy, strong, and fit.
Construction Worker Benefits For Construction Jobs NYC
- Reduced Disruption.
- Better building performance and lower defects.
- Improved Social Value.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Construction Jobs NYC
Posted Date: May 6, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA