Sales Manager Jobs in USA, Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5200 To USD 5700 Per Month|
|Location||Torrance, California, United States 90502|
CMTC, a private non-profit corporation, was established to provide consulting services to small and medium-sized manufacturers in Southern California. As of, CMTC serves manufacturers statewide operating through a cooperative agreement between the Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the Department of Commerce.
CMTC has gone through many changes within the corporation in order to meet the needs of manufacturers in California. CMTC begins partnership with key Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs) to supply services to manufacturers to alleviate layoff aversions.
The foundation for our company culture sets high standards for both delivery and performance outcomes achieved through innovation and customer focus. We concentrate on “how” we do our work as much as the outcomes of “what” we do.
Our company’s philosophies are perpetuated with careful attention by making sure the desired cultural traits are demonstrated along with technical capabilities by all employees, as well as candidates in the hiring process.
Job Responsibilities For Sales Manager Jobs in USA
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Job Requirements For Sales Manager Jobs in USA
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Job Skills For Sales Manager Jobs in USA
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Leading and training other members of the account team
- Managing the work of account executives
- Leading project management activity
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team
- Building a ‘territory’
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Attending client meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work, as required.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Sales Manager Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA