Lead Warehouse Jobs in Texas | Jobs in USA
Summary Statement of Job:
Warehouse Jobs in Texas: This position is a key team player in Distribution leading and training the workers and ensuring the product is picked/labeled/packed and loaded efficiently.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities For Warehouse Jobs in Texas
- Assist in the management of pick/pack/label, and shipping operations within a distribution center.
- Assist in leading loading teams at two warehouse facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Assist with the creation, establishment, and documentation of operational procedures and processes.
- Assist the Supervisor with labor hour management.
- Assist the Supervisor with the supervision of Igloo, staffing agency and H2B personnel.
- As a Change Agent for Management
- Actively support ALL Company/Department initiatives for change.
- Assist in leading specialty teams such as Labeling and Order Picking Teams.
- To ensure proper use of Warehouse Management Systems, enforce procedural rules.
- Assist with loading and forklift operations.
- Training and direction for warehouse associates
- Support Distribution Center management to reach productivity goals.
- Keep track of daily production.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements For Warehouse Jobs in Texas:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: At least four (4) years of experience/knowledge in Distribution operations. Must have at most one year of experience with Electric Stand-Up Forklifts.
- English language skills include the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Math skills: Ability to add, subtract multiply, divide and multiply.
- Physical requirements: You must be able to lift 50 lbs for between 8 and 12 hours.
- Work environment: Warehouses are hot and humid during summer, but cold in winter.
- You must be a top performer at the Distribution Center
Prefer Qualifications For Warehouse Jobs in Texas:
- Ability to work for between 8 and 12 hours in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Transport Experience
- Manage shuttle drivers
- Able to follow instructions.
- You must be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete work assignments on time.
- You must be reliable and honest.
Post Title: Lead Warehouse Jobs in Texas | Jobs in USA
Posted Date: June 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA