Hotel Jobs Rochester New York
Hotel Jobs Rochester New York, We are seeking a professional housekeeper who is able to maintain our facilities with integrity, and pay attention to every detail. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment that promotes goodwill and trust.
The job description for Housekeeping is not easy. Many people have worked in Ireland as waitresses, bartenders, or housekeepers. It is usually a part-time or short-term job.
These jobs are often seen as stops along the way to a better destination, but they can also offer opportunities for career advancement. Also, there is a false perception that these jobs are ‘unskilled’. As you can see in this housekeeping job description.
Enjoy a new way to experience Rochester, NY. Our Brighton hotel is conveniently located in an office complex. It is also close to major expressways and the University of Rochester, Rochester Institute of Technology and Strong Memorial Hospital.
It’s easy to travel to and from Greater Rochester International Airport with our free shuttle service. For a delicious breakfast sandwich or Starbucks(r), coffee, head to The Bistro in our hotel. You can keep fit by using the cardio machines or free weights in our gym. Or, you can cool down in our indoor pool.
Our hotel offers two flexible meeting rooms that make it a great place to host a business event or social gathering. Relax after a hard day in our suites and rooms with plush beds and Wi-Fi. We hope to make your stay at Courtyard Rochester Brighton, Brighton, NY, pleasant and relaxing.
Responsibilities For Hotel Jobs Rochester New York
- Cleans all areas of the house and at the back.
- We offer professional, friendly, engaging service.
- Assures that housekeeping department standards are adhered to
- Responses promptly to special requests from guests for miscellaneous items such as cribs, cots or extra towels.
- Keeps track of all supplies.
- Reports on maintenance items that are required
- Respect departmental policies.
- All safety and sanitation policies must be followed
- Assists in other departments as needed to provide the best service possible to guests.
- As needed, performs other duties.
Skills Requirements For Hotel Jobs Rochester New York
- Great communication and organizational skills
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Reliable, responsible and reliable
- Ability to work together as a part of a team
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Housekeeping hard skills.
- A Healthy & Hygienic Home.
- Entertain more often
- A Clean & Tidy Environment Is Relaxing.
- Increase your Productivity.
- It’s not as easy to lose things!
- There are a growing number of talented male housekeepers.
Post Title: Hotel Jobs Rochester New York
Posted Date: June 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA