Minimum Salary: $19.00 an Hour – Based on Qualifications
- Work that is meaningful and challenging
- Make a difference in your community and make a positive impact
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- You get a full range of benefits, including vision, life, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Mandatory TMRS Retirement plan with a 2:1 city match
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance
- Longevity pays
Opportunity to do the work you love job SecurityDesires to give back Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalent
- PLUS one year of experience in animal or customer service.
- You must live in McLennan County
- You must have a Texas Driver’s License.
- Within six months of hire, basic animal control certification is required from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services requires that you obtain Euthanasia Certification within 120 days of your hire
Position Description Under basic supervision enforces state laws as well as local ordinances that govern wild and domestic animals for the City of Waco Animal Services Department.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for the disabled
Post Title: Animal Control Officer Job Vacancy In Texas, USA
Posted Date: February 19, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA