Urgent Vacancy Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles
Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles, Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship. They work in their clients’ homes or in special care facilities.
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise. To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
|Hiring Organization||Arosa Los Angeles|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 1800 To USD 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90034|
Arosa is the nation’s largest integrated provider of care management and home care services in the United States. Our roots were planted over 20 years ago with the founding of LivHOME in California and Nurse Care of North Carolina these organizations joined forces to further elevate care for seniors, forming the foundation of Arosa.
Between senior care providers—including Lifecare Innovations, The Cameron Group, LifeLinks, Beacon InHome, Aveanna Concierge Services, and more—joined the Arosa family. In we transitioned all of our offices to the Arosa name.
The “Arosa” name is inspired by the Arosa alpine village in Switzerland. “Arosa” captures a sense of peace, beauty, and community. After Ari’s great grandparents and grandmother fled Switzerland during World War II, this serene mountain town is where generations of the Medoff Family returned to reconnect. Here they celebrate good times and strengthen each other to push ahead through tough times.
Caregiver Responsibilities For Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
Caregiver Requirements For Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
Caregiver Skills For Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
Caregiver Benefits For Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles
- If You’re Not Close, It’s an Opportunity to Resolve Negative Feelings.
- A Focus on What’s Really Important to You.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Caregiver Jobs Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 20, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA