Fashion Stylist Job In USA – Los Angels – US jobs – Immediate Hiring
Fashion Stylist Job In USA. We are looking for a chic stylist to pull clothing pieces that meet our clients’ needs. To this end, the stylist should research appropriate options, source a collection of items, and then proceed to meet with clients to oversee their final selections. You should also return unwanted stock to suppliers after each consultation.
To ensure success as a stylist, you should select trendy pieces that suit clients’ aesthetics, body types, and personalities. An exceptional stylist will prove to be an asset by promoting clients’ access to scarce finds.
Stylists select an assortment of outerwear, shoes, and accessories that are suited to each client’s preferences and situational requirements. Clients are typically given the option of purchasing part or all of these bespoke collections.
Fashion Stylist Job In USA Los Angeles For Freshers
- Organization Name : URBN Outfitters, Inc.
- Post Name : Stylist
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 1 To 2 Years
- Salary : USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Los Angeles, California, United States 90014
The year was 1970. Dick Hayne was just 23 years old when he, college roommate Scott Belair, and Judy Wicks came up with the idea to open a retail store. Belair was in search of a topic for an entrepreneurial class he was taking at the time.
The first store, originally called Free People, was located in a small space across the street from the University of Pennsylvania. Its mission was to provide second-hand clothing, furniture, jewelry and home décor for college-aged customers in a casual fun environment.
Since the first store opened in West Philadelphia we continually strive to connect with our customers through unique products and engaging store design. Instead of transforming buildings into something new, we preserve their original features, a trait that has become our signature look.
We strip back paint to its first layer, expose brick walls, and use original pieces as displays and fixtures. Our approach goes beyond historical preservation – it’s about maintaining a layered history, but infusing a new, fresh atmosphere.
Meg Hayne created Urban Outfitters private label division, which supported product exclusive to Urban Outfitters. Demand was almost immediate and to meet this overwhelming need, she and Dick decided to create a wholesale line.
It was well-received, so much so that Dick separated the businesses. For a while, the line took on many personalities: bulldog, Ecote, Cooperative, Anthropologie and then in 1984 a new life was breathed into the name Free People.
Stylist Responsibilities for Fashion Stylist Job In USA
- Browsing online and brick-and-mortar stores in search of classic and fashion-forward options.
- Fulfilling specific requests such as the sourcing of local, environmentally friendly, or collector’s items.
- Scouting for tough-to-find items that may have otherwise been inaccessible to clients.
- Purchasing and storing a range of suitable products ahead of each fitting.
- Meeting with clients to determine the most appropriate clothing and adjacent pieces.
- Advising on possible combinations of items to demonstrate their versatility.
- Receiving payment for the items that clients would like to purchase.
- Returning unwanted items for a full refund.
- Ensuring that clients settle their consultation fee.
- Demonstrable experience as a stylist.
- Strong knowledge of stylish clothing and accessory combinations.
- Attentive to clients’ interests, requests, and boundaries.
- Respect for time and financial limitations.
- Ability to curate collections that are appropriate for work, leisure, and special events.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Great customer service and record-keeping skills.
- Address : 810 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90014, United States
- Phone : +1 213-627-7469
Apply For Fashion Stylist Job In USA
Post Title: Fashion Stylist Job In USA – Los Angels – US jobs – Immediate Hiring
Posted Date: February 10, 2022
Author: US Jobs