Office Assistant Jobs, Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office assistants perform administrative and routine clerical tasks. Their responsibilities may include organizing and managing files, acting as receptionists, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
Office Assistants greet the Office Manager and Office Workers as they arrive and receive tasks to complete. Throughout the day, they answer phone calls, make copies, fax documents, organize office supplies and greet office visitors. They participate in meetings and take notes for participants to review later on.
- Organization Name: California Job Services
- Post Name: Office Assistant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: 1+ Year
- Salary: USD 19 To USD 25 Per Hour
- Location: San Luis Obispo, California, United States 93401
The California Department of Human Resources (CalHR) was created by Governor Brown’s Reorganization Plan Number. The reorganization plan consolidated the State of California’s two personnel departments, combining the Department of Personnel Administration with certain programs of the State Personnel Board.
CalHR is responsible for issues related to employee salaries and benefits, job classifications, civil rights, training, exams, recruitment and retention. For most employees, many of these matters are determined through the collective bargaining process managed by CalHR.
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Office Assistant Skills
- Verbal communication skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Technology skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning skills.
Office Assistant Benefits
- HOLIDAY SCHEDULE. New Year’s Day.
- VACATION SCHEDULE. Length of Service.
- LEAVE DAYS.
- REIMBURSEMENT FOR TRAVEL.
- MEDICAL COVERAGE.
- MEDICAL ALLOWANCE.
- DENTAL INSURANCE.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy For Office Assistant Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 16, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA