Showroom Jobs in Los Angeles For Freshers, As the public face of the company the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Sales associates are most commonly found working for retailers who sell clothing, jewelry, office supplies, and sporting goods. Alternative titles for this role are retail sales associate, sales floor associate, and retail salesperson.
Sales associates greet customers on arrival and then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, and refunds, and resolve common complaints.
|Hiring Organization||Bernhardt Showroom|
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90007|
MacQueen Home is a multi-line TO THE TRADE showroom. Lines include Adriana Hoyos, Barclay Butera for Lexington, Bernhardt Furniture, Bradburn Home, Century Furniture, CTH Sherrill, E.J. Victor Furniture, Habersham Home Furniture, Hancock & Moore Furniture, Hickory Chair Furniture Co.
Hickory White Furniture, Highland House Furniture, Jessica Charles Furniture, Lexington Home Brands, Lillian August Fine Furnishings, Lillian August Outdoor, Maitland Smith Furniture, Motioncraft Furniture, Mr. and Mrs. Howard Furniture, Paul Robert Upholstery, Old Biscayne Designs.
Precedent Furniture, Sherrill Furniture, Tommy Bahama Home and Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living, The Uttermost Company, Woodbridge Furniture.
Responsibilities For Showroom Jobs in Los Angeles
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in-store sales.
Skills & Requirements For Showroom Jobs in Los Angeles
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience With CRM or POS Software.
- Customer-Focused Mindset.
- Deep Knowledge in Product or Inventory.
- Genuine Enthusiasm for the Company and Products.
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making When Dealing With Customer Issues.
- Empathic Attitude.
- You can’t beat the compensation model. Sale is a great field for people who are motivated by money and willing to work hard.
- The role you start with is not where you will end your career.
- It’s a job that’s flexible.
- It’s fun and never boring.
- There’s a focus on innovation and technology.
Post Title: Showroom Jobs in Los Angeles For Freshers
Posted Date: May 22, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA