Stocking Associate Jobs In Chicago, We are seeking a detail-oriented stock associate who will be responsible for receiving and inspecting goods before packing and pricing them. Stock associates are responsible for making sure that all goods arrive in good condition and are not damaged.
Stock associates must be able to pay attention to details to ensure stock is correctly priced and cataloged. Stock associates must be knowledgeable about the computer system and packing system of their store.
Stock Associates are responsible for receiving and verifying products in stores. They make sure that the right goods are received and displayed in accordance with their company’s specifications and guidelines.
|Hiring Organization||Bed Bath & Beyond|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 20 to USD 25 per Hour|
|Location||Chicago Illinois United States 600415|
You can find everything you need in one place at Bed Bath & Beyond, with stores all over the country. You can find everything you need in your home, from your bedroom to your bathroom to your kitchen to your home office.
It’s a good idea to know what your home needs before you go to your local Bed Bath & Beyond. There are certain essentials you will need, no matter if you are moving into a new house or renovating an existing one. You can transform an ordinary bedroom with bedding from Bed Bath & Beyond into a peaceful retreat.
You can transform your guest bedroom or primary bedroom with comforter sets, duvet covers and bed in bags. Don’t forget cozy touches like blankets and throw pillows. Consider making your bathroom a tranquil sanctuary by adding a variety of bath accessories such as towels and furniture to make it feel more spacious.
Responsibilities For Stocking Associate Jobs In Chicago
- Inspect, count, and inspect stock for damage, loss, or spoilage.
- Cataloging items in the store’s software.
- Price labels for products
- Remove expired items or stock up on shelves
- Assembling store furniture.
- Keep track of inventory in the store’s computer.
- Use price tags and identification tags to label your items.
- Keep the stockroom orderly.
- Send purchase orders or other shipping requests.
Skills and Requirements For Stocking Associate Jobs In Chicago
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar position or as a Stock Associate.
- You have the physical strength to lift, unload and transport heavy boxes.
- Strong organizational skills.
- You are familiar with inventory software.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Relative strength and fitness to transport goods.
- Operation of a forklift.
- The basics of digital catalog systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Insurance plans
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Specials for Corporate Customers
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus
Post Title: Stocking Associate Jobs in Chicago
Posted Date: May 23, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA