Cashier Job: Customers are served in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner. Maintains a clean, tidy, and shoppable store. As a team member, supports the store’s management in achieving its goals. Kenk USA is represented professionally in all dealings with vendors, employees, and customers.
|Hiring Organization||Kenk USA Inc|
|Base Salary||14 USD Per Hour|
Requirements for Cashier Job
- Operates cash register accurately and monitors gas console. All cash handling procedures, including checks, cash credit cards, checks and lottery tickets, are followed. All sales transactions must be accurately and properly accounted for. Correct pricing is essential to maintain accurate inventory.
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked store. High standards of cleanliness are maintained in the parking lot, restrooms and stockrooms. To remove any safety hazards clean up all spills.
- Recognizes customers and offers the best customer service, including greetings, suggestion selling, and thanks. While maintaining professionalism, and encouraging customers to return, he/she is highly professional. Assist customers in finding items in the store.
- Conforms to suggestive selling program. Displays are built to increase customer awareness and drive additional sales.
- Other duties may be assigned as requested.
Qualifications for Cashier Job
- Mathematical skills to add, subtract and copy numbers.
- Operation of various machines that are common in retail settings, including cash registers, credit card machines, and gas pump consoles.
- Writing communication skills to fill out routine forms or records.
- Communicate verbally with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills to communicate effectively with others to coordinate activities and complete tasks.
- Ability to understand and read written instructions, memos and procedure manuals.
- Ability to follow precise, step-by-step instructions, standard procedures and operating guidelines.
- Ability to use common sense to understand and follow detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to focus on the task at hand despite distractions.
- Ability to recognize routine problems and situations that need to be resolved.
- High level of customer service
Post Title: Latest Cashier Job Vacancy in California USA
Posted Date: July 6, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA