Catering Manager Job: You will be responsible for overseeing several food programs including coffee, amenities, and catering services. This is a multilevel corporate account in Hudson Yards. This position will be closely associated with the Executive Chef, General Manager of Food Services, and Catering Director. This position involves supporting the food service operations team to ensure that the highest standards are met. You must have strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
|Hiring Organization||Restaurant Associates|
|Base Salary||$52,312 – $73,158 Per Year|
Responsibilities for Catering Manager Job
- Assist the Catering Director with managing the in-room dining tray service program for C suite executives
- Assist the Catering Director in printing and distributing Catering Orders.
- Responsible for managing the rotating FoodWorks Program on the Trader floors.
- Responsible for managing our Coffee & Amenity Pantry program
- Effectively communicates, delegates and supervises staff.
- Interviews, hiring, training, and coaching employees.
- Special events/promotions are planned, marketed and executed
- Respect sanitation and cleaning standards.
- Operates within budget and finds new ways to improve business.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications for Catering Manager Job:
- It is preferable to have five years of experience in food service, with two years as a supervisor.
- Operational knowledge and understanding of maintenance requirements for food service equipment.
- Strong computer and administrative skills are a must
- You must be organized and responsible.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in CaterTrax or similar software.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent professional experience are preferred.
- Preferably, ServSafe or Department of Health certification.
Get involved as a Restaurant Associate today!
Post Title: Catering Manager Job Vacancy in New York USA
Posted Date: July 14, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA