Security Job Description
Security Officer Job: All Medical Center Security Officers are responsible for the safety and security of all patients, staff members, doctors, visitors, and property. They will be responsible for monitoring, documenting and reporting all incidents. They will also be sensitive to the need to provide quality guest services and assistance for all visitors to the Medical Center.
|Hiring Organization||Hackensack Meridian Health|
|Base Salary||15-16 USD Per Hour|
Responsibilities for Security Job
- Patrols the Medical Center on a continuous basis to identify and correct any violations or dangerous conditions that could affect the security and safety of patients and visitors, team members, and property. As a visible deterrent to crime and prohibited activity, Security Team members act as a visible deterrent.
- Responds to security-related calls from any member of the Medical Center.
- The Medical Center is covered by security officers who monitor the area and assist patients and visitors when necessary. In a professional and friendly manner, challenges unauthorized persons and issues appropriate passes.
- Hackensack Meridian Health maintains and controls access.
- The Medical Center Parking Lots are monitored for safety and traffic flow.
- All unusual occurrences that fall under the security matter umbrella are investigated. This includes interviews with witnesses, gathering signatures and collecting accurate information.
- As required by the jurisdiction, provides escorts for team members and visitors’ vehicles.
- Reports for duty in a clean and complete Medical Center uniform, which includes a security officer breast badge and a photo identification badge.
- Conducts regular inspections of the grounds and exterior buildings.
- If necessary, inspect all packages that leave the Medical Center.
- Prepares and submits computerized security incident reports before the end of each shift.
- Completion of daily activity log and submission of it at the end of each tour of duty.
- All departmental security equipment must be in good working order. Security Leaders should immediately be notified of any damage.
- Keep Security Leaders updated on all security and safety matters.
- Knows and adheres to all Medical Center Code of Conduct regulations, departmental procedures, and policies, including parking regulations.
- Assigns and completes all required in-service training, lectures, and programs.
- Assumes all other responsibilities and duties as required. Assist physicians and nurses with restraints, and other duties as needed for patient care.
- Participate in all required meetings (departmental and special).
- You will be expected to perform the duties assigned by management and to take on emergency duties when required.
Qualifications for Security Job:
- You must be a high school or GED graduate.
- You must be able to read and write English
- Minimum of two years of college credits
- Experience as a Security Officer or Law Enforcement Officer.
- Valid driver’s license from a US state
Post Title: Security Job Vacancy in New Jersey USA
Posted Date: July 15, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA