Full job description
Social Media Coordinator Job Summary: Creates content for social media to inform, inspire, and engage internal and external audiences. In support of company goals, creates content on various social media platforms. Maintains a working knowledge of the latest social media platforms and trends. Uses a combination of visual and copy elements to create effective social media communications. Assists in managing posting times and works with subject matter experts to plan and create content. To maintain a dynamic, responsive presence, monitors comments and posts. Assures that social media posts are engaging, visually appealing and consistent with brand standards.
|Title||Social Media Coordinator|
|Hiring Organization||Professional Plastics|
|Base Salary||$43000 – $55000 a year|
Social Media Coordinator Job Benefits Package:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
Responsibilities for Social Media Coordinator Job
- Use a combination of video, text and image to create engaging social media content
- Create content that showcases various aspects of the company (e.g. People/human interest stories, service capabilities, product highlights, company news, etc.
- Gather the information and visual elements required to create dynamic postings
- Assure consistent branding across all social media platforms
- Find out what your audience prefers and the current trends.
- Consider customer engagement metrics and web traffic when determining the best posting schedule.
- Keep up to date with social media changes for maximum effectiveness
- Design posts are designed to keep readers curious and generate buzz about new products and projects.
- Encourage coworkers to use social networks in a positive and cohesive way.
- Online reviews, feedback and questions from customers and others are reported
- To track and analyze social media traffic, you can create reports that will allow you to measure effectiveness, impressions, and reach.
- Communicator of creative written and visual ideas
- Proficiency in using social media for corporate purposes
- Understanding social media platforms and their functionality
- Strong copywriting and editing skills combined with an eye for detail.
- Understanding web traffic data and social analytics
- Experience researching social media trends and tactics, as well as audiences
- Excellent at building and communicating relationships.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and together
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent time management and organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or related fields
- Experience as a social media coordinator, or in a similar role.
Post Title: Social Media Coordinator Job Vacancy in California USA
Posted Date: July 14, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA