Jobs in USA For Indian Freshers | Jobs in America
Jobs in USA For Indian Freshers, We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required. To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal.
Assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Organization Name : Crimmins Residential Staffing
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : USD 100000 To USD 120000 Per Year
- Location : Greenwich, Connecticut, United States 06830
“We are a boutique agency with large agency experience. We’ve seen the way large agencies work. Because we do not operate from a database of thousands upon thousands of unknown names, we can be highly selective with the candidates we place. Not only do we individually vet each applicant.
We know all of our candidates and clients personally. We believe this builds trust and ultimately a perfect match.” Our business – staffing homes – is extremely close to the heart. Whether a client is looking for a staff member or a candidate is looking to integrate into an employer’s home.
The match is nothing short of personal – on both sides. It requires a unique fit. We believe that only a deep personal understanding of both the client and the candidate can produce a mutually beneficial relationship. The third variable in the equation is the home itself. Crimmins Residential.
Staffing makes the dynamics and unique needs of the home key factors in our placement considerations. Once a placement has been made, we also make sure all needs and expectations are clearly understood, giving the relationship an optimal chance for success.
Job Responsibilities For Jobs in USA For Indian Freshers
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Requirements For Jobs in USA For Indian Freshers
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Skills For Jobs in Foreign Countries For Indian Freshers
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Communication skills.
- Address : 522 E Putnam Ave #12, Greenwich, Connecticut 06830, United States
- Phone No. : +1 203-561-0565
- E-Mail : David@crimminsstaffing.com
Post Title: Jobs in USA For Indian Freshers | Jobs in America
Posted Date: March 1, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA