Urgent Vacancy For Truck Driving Jobs in USA
Truck Driving Jobs in USA: We are seeking a truck driver’s license who can safely and promptly deliver goods and other trade articles to our customers. Truck drivers are typically responsible for transporting materials and goods between manufacturing, distribution and retail centers.
Additional duties include checking their vehicles for safety issues and basic repairs. To create a job description that will attract great drivers to your business, use our free template.
It is necessary to have a Class A CDL (commercial driver’s) license. Candidates must be able to drive safely and pass an alcohol and drug test. The job will require you to drive and maintain trucks.
DG is proud of being America’s local general store. With more than 18,000 conveniently located, easy-to-shop stores across 46 states, we strive to make shopping simple and affordable.
We offer everyday low prices for food, snacks and health and beauty products, cleaning supplies and basic apparel.
Responsibilities For Truck Driving Jobs in USA
- To deliver goods to customers, you will need to drive long distances.
- Cargo can be loaded and unloaded.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Cleanse and refuel your vehicle.
- Notify the dispatcher of road accidents
- Respect traffic laws.
- Take pictures of your trucks and take notes.
- Follow the accident procedures.
- Keep an activity log and log hours.
- Maintenance personnel should be notified of any mechanical problems.
Skills Requirements For Truck Driving Jobs in USA
- Commercial driver’s license or Class A CDL.
- Current TWIC card
- You must pass the drug and alcohol tests.
- You must have a clean driving record.
- Current MVR required
- You must provide a valid medical certificate.
- Career advancement
- Benefits for employees
- Flexible schedules
- Helping others
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy For Truck Driving Jobs in USA
Posted Date: June 11, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA