- Aston Carter is looking for a top-ranked Hospital in Maryland.
- Description: * Overview of the Scheduler Role & Skills
- We are looking for someone who can collect pt information and insurance info
- Knowing what to do in each appointment and how to prepare patients so that they can get what they need
- Will put the patient on the schedule for the general or specialty practices
- Computer skills: Coding in Cisco account, Meditech, and documenting at the same Time Candidate Description
- The Centralized Scheduling Department requires a Scheduling Specialist to have working knowledge in all areas and modalities.
- This position is responsible to schedule, pre-registering patient appointments and collecting patient demographics. These include insurance authorization and referral requirements in order to maximize financial reimbursement.
- Types of appointment scheduling: These can vary but could be for primary care, specialist practices, or outpatient services (test and diagnosis).
- Patients and patients are our main customers.
- Huge hospital in Frederick, MD. There is room for advancement in other areas!
- Additional Skills and Qualifications: * BVA:
2 years experience in scheduling and updating EMRs.
- * Entry Level of Experience
Scammers pose as Aston Carter. We will never contact you via Gmail or Telegram and we won’t ask for money.
Aston Carter is committed to increasing the opportunities for skilled professionals who drive our business. Talented, driven people join our team in a variety of roles, including sales, delivery, and recruiting. We also have corporate positions. Employees have the chance to achieve long-term career success as part of our team. Hard work is rewarded and there is endless potential for growth. Aston Carter, a top-rated staffing and consulting company, was established in 1997. It provides high-quality talent and premium services for more than 7,000 businesses across North America. We have offices in more than 200 locations across four continents.
Our clients can count on us to find solutions and solve problems. Visit [AstonCarter.com] for innovative solutions designed by critical-thinking professionals. Aston Carter is part of the Allegis Group, which is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mail to:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact the recruiter at the bottom. For questions regarding this position, the Recruiter is your only point of contact.
Post Title: Medical Receptionist Job Vacancy In Maryland, USA
Posted Date: January 30, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA