Financial Accounting Job In Chicago – Craigslist – USA jobs
Financial Accounting Job Craigslist, Inc.
Financial Accounting Job. We are looking for a diligent financial accountant to be responsible for supporting decision-making and overseeing of financial information. The financial accountant’s responsibilities include producing budgets, overseeing tax payments, and conducting internal audits.
To be successful as a financial accountant, you should have an accounting degree and experience as an accountant. Ultimately, a seasoned Financial Accountant should be competent in financial principles and ensure the organization complies with the law.
Job Details For Financial Accounting Job
- Organization Name : Craigslist, Inc.
- Post Name : Financial Accountant
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : USD 5000 To USD 5600 Per Month
- Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States 60176
Craigslist (stylized as craigslist) is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
Craig Newmark began the service in 1995 as an email distribution list to friends, featuring local events in the San Francisco Bay Area. It became a web-based service in 1996 and expanded into other classified categories. It started expanding to other U.S. and Canadian cities in 2000, and now covers 70 countries.
In March 2008, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese became the first non-English languages Craigslist supported. As of August 9, 2012, over 700 cities and areas in 70 countries had Craigslist sites. Some Craigslist sites cover large regions instead of individual metropolitan areas—for example.
A financial account is a component of a country’s balance of payments that covers claims on or liabilities to nonresidents concerning financial assets. Financial account components include direct investment, portfolio investment, and reserve assets broken down by sector.
The U.S. states of Delaware and Wyoming, the Colorado Western Slope, the California Gold Country, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan are among the locations with their own Craigslist sites. Craigslist sites for some large cities, such as Los Angeles, also include the ability for the user to focus on a specific area of a city (such as central Los Angeles).
Having observed people helping one another in friendly, social, and trusting communal ways on the Internet via the WELL, MindVox and Usenet, and feeling isolated as a relative newcomer to San Francisco, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark decided to create something similar for local events.
In early 1995, he began an email distribution list to friends. Most of the early postings were submitted by Newmark and were notices of social events of interest to software and Internet developers living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
Financial Accountant Requirements
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
Financial Accountant Skills
- Reading Financial Statements.
- Analyzing Financial Statements.
- Generating Financial Statements.
- Understanding GAAP vs.
- Financial Forecasting.
- Calculating Return on Investment (ROI).
- Developing a Data-Driven Mindset.
- The Language of Finance.
Apply For Financial Accounting Job
Post Title: Financial Accounting Job In Chicago – Craigslist – USA jobs
Posted Date: February 12, 2022
Author: US Jobs