Security Officer Jobs in USA
Security Officer Jobs: We are seeking a dedicated security guard to protect our assets, staff, visitors, and premises. Security officers are responsible for monitoring the property, setting up security controls, ensuring that property is not accessed, investigating suspicious behavior and following company policies.
Security officers must be able to assess the severity of any situation objectively and be highly attentive. Outstanding security officers should be able to maintain calm and resolve in all situations.
Security officers are responsible for the safety and security at designated locations, assets, personnel, visitors, and other persons. They report any irregularities and protect against illegal behavior. We are seeking a dedicated security officer who will ensure safety and security for our assets, staff, visitors, and premises.
Securitas is the nation’s most local-focused security company. Securitas is a leading security provider in the country. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our operational structure and our knowledge of our employees as well as the delivery of service.
Securitas USA is comprised of five geographic regions: Central Atlantic (Northern Atlantic), Pacific (North Central), and South. Each regional office supports and guides local branch offices, which in turn support officers out in the field. Securitas USA is a leader in the industry and has local resources that help us to be closer to our clients as well as our security officers.
Responsibilities For Security Officer Jobs
- Report suspicious behavior to surveillance cameras
- Communication with law enforcement, fire stations, and emergency medical personnel.
- Security of visitors and personnel is monitored by the surveillance team.
- Responding to alarms, and analyzing security footage.
- Investigation of suspicious behavior, incidents and security breaches.
- Comprehending perpetrators and trespassers.
- Prepare surveillance reports and keep an activity log.
- Respecting company policies and all legal regulations.
Skills Requirements For Security Officer Jobs
- Register as a security guard.
- Excellent observation and surveillance skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment
- Strong reporting skills.
- Knowledge of security operations and public safety.
- Understanding state laws and regulations.
- First aid and self-defense training.
- Protection. Security provides security and comfort.
- Promote Good Customer Service
- Handle Emergencies
- Keep your environment safe and secure
Post Title: Security Officer Jobs in USA
Posted Date: June 3, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA