- Perform fundamental, intermediate, or advanced qualitative and quantitative analyses of pharmaceutical components, in-process material, finished products, and stabilization products. Some functions may not apply depending on which department the incumbent reports to.
- Basic laboratory tests such as potency, purity and uniformity, dissolution and moisture are performed. Conforming to approved methodologies and cGMP regulations (FDA, FDA) and DEA regulations.
- Assists in the setup, adjustment, calibration, and operation of laboratory equipment, instruments, and any associated software.
- Prepares solutions, solvents and mobile phases.
- Correctly prepare, weigh, analyze, and analyze samples and reference standards. Also, determine conformance to approved specifications limits.
- Independently performs basic investigations for out-of-specification/out-of-trend results. Completed documentation in accordance with Standards
- Documents all calculations and procedures accurately and promptly. Specific functions for departments that conform to standards
- Completes LIMS entry, approvals and data release
- Analytical balances are used.
- HPLC, GC and KF Titrator. IR, UV, pH Meter. Volumetric glassware*
- Skills:* Chemistry, Quality control
- Additional Skills and Qualifications: * Chemistry experience and lab experience
- * Entry Level of Experience
Actalent brings passion and purpose together. Our services and talent solutions are scalable and can drive results and value. We have the expertise and knowledge to help customers achieve greater success. Our experts from around the world make an impact every day. Our support of critical engineering and science initiatives is helping companies to serve the world better. Actalent encourages engagement and consultant care through experiences that allow for continuous development. Our people make a difference. Actalent, an Allegis Group operating company, is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
Post Title: Immediate – Quality Technician Vacancy In New York, USA
Posted Date: February 10, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA