Full job description
Manufacturing Packager Job: QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and talented individual to join its team. We are a leader in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. This role will allow you to work alongside a dynamic team and contribute in a world-class manufacturing sector in Puerto Rico and the USA.
|Title||Manufacturing Packager Job|
|Hiring Organization||Quality Consulting Group, LLC|
|Base Salary||$15 an hour|
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Packager Job
- Use a variety of packaging machines to package, seal, and label products according to specifications.
- Keep accurate records.
- 100% accuracy is required for packaging operations.
- Per the blueprint, perform etching operation.
- Preferential work experience and a high school diploma (GED).
- In a team environment, you will need to work with minimal supervision.
- Understanding and reading blueprints.
- You must stand 100% of the time.
- Follow written instructions and procedures.
Type of job: Temporary
- 8-hour shift
Ability to relocate/commute
- Warsaw, IN 46580 – Reliable commute or plan to relocate (Required).
- Manufacturing: One year (Required).
- Packaging: 1 Year (Required).
Post Title: Manufacturing Packager Job Vacancy in Indiana, USA
Posted Date: July 27, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA