Sports Related Job in America – Immediate Hiring – 2022
Full Job Description
Sports Related Job in America . USA Sport Group is at the forefront of providing high-quality sports enrichment programs to over 50,000 children annually. With classes and camps taking place in over 400 towns across NY, NJ & CT including preschool sports, soccer, tennis, basketball, t-ball, and more, we are always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
If you have a passion for sports, are motivated, energetic, and love working with kids aged 5-11, then this is the job for you! We consider applicants from a variety of backgrounds for this job, so don’t worry if you don’t have any sports experience. We will provide comprehensive training to get you up to speed on any of the sports that you would like to coach. Experience working with children is desirable; for example, babysitting, recreation camp counselor, etc. No matter your experience level, we encourage you to apply!
The Trainee Sports Coach, known as our Coach-In-Training (CIT) program, is a fantastic opportunity for young people to get paid while learning on the job to become a professional USA Sport Group coach. Students as young as 16 are encouraged to apply, and once enrolled, will be assigned to one of our senior coaching staff to watch how it is done. The CIT must attend a series of scheduled coaching sessions led by their mentoring coach and report back what they have learned. This approach ensures invaluable hands-on experience to learn how to coach the USA Sport Group way! By the end of the season, the CIT will be assessed, and if successful, will be promoted as an official USA Sport Group coach with a pathway up the pay scale
Salary$13.00 – $17.50 an hour
Does this sound like you?
- A love and passion for working with young children
- Enthusiastic about sports and teaching basic skills to beginners
- Fun and bubbly personality
- Desire to learn and improve as a coach
- Flexible outlook and “can do” attitude
- Ability to relate and communicate to children, parents, and co-workers
- Good physical condition (due to the demands of the job)
- Good organization and time management skills
- Reliable and committed
- Ability to deliver company philosophy and customer service standards
- Spring, Fall & Winter: 8–10 week seasons. Sports sessions take place primarily on weekends and after-school on weekdays. Depending on the town, weekday daytime sessions may be available.
- Summer: Sports camps and classes are held from late June to the end of August. Camps typically run weekdays from 9am to 12pm. Summer weekly sessions run on weekends and evenings for 6-8 weeks.
- School Vacation Days: Camps take place throughout the year when school is not in session. These camps run for 1 to 5 days, typically from 9am-12pm.
Sports Coaching Job Locations
- New Jersey: all Counties
- New York: Westchester, Putnam Counties, and Long Island
- Pennsylvania: Bucks, Northampton, and Montgomery Counties
- Connecticut: Fairfield County
USA Sport Group hires over 500 sports coaching staff with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. We are committed to the professional development of our entire team. Our extensive initial employment training, ongoing education, and individualized support ensure all our coaching staff are prepared for their role.
Here are a few more reasons why you should join the USA Sport Group Team:
Excellent rates of pay (commensurate with experience)
- Seasonal bonuses
- Coaching uniform and equipment provided
- Progressive and innovative curriculums
- Comprehensive training and continuing educational support provided
- Make a difference to the lives of children through sport
- A rewarding and fulfilling employment experience
How To Apply For Sports Related Job in America
Post Title: Sports Related Job in America – Immediate Hiring – 2022
Posted Date: February 9, 2022
Author: US Jobs