Security Jobs: A fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
- Organization Name: WATCH GUARD 24/7
- Post Name: Security Guard
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Salary: USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour
- Location: New York City, New York, United States 11101
Security Guard Jobs Responsibilities
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
Security Guard Jobs Skills
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Following Complex Instructions.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Knowledge of Security Operations and procedures.
- Manage Multiple Tasks.
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy For Security Jobs Nyc
Posted Date: May 12, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA