Theatre Jobs NYC, An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer facing role.
We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
|Hiring Organization||Apollo Theater|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 3800 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10027|
The Apollo presents a season of signature programs, audience favorites, and thrilling new works by artists who are pushing the boundaries of their art forms while expanding the canon of African American works.
At the intersection of artistry and activism, these insightful and timely presentations honor our storied past, examine our present, and look ahead to our bold future. This season, Harlem residents, employees, business owners, and students can save 50% on tickets to select The Apollo is a non-profit multidisciplinary commissioner and presenter.
We are a catalyst for new artists, audiences, and creative workforce; and partner in the projection of the African American narrative and its role in the development of American and global culture.
The Apollo Historic tour provides patrons with the opportunity to visit our historic theater and explore the legendary history of the Apollo with the behind-the-scenes access to the place “Where Stars are Born and Legends are Made!”
Assistant Manager Responsibilities For Theatre Jobs NYC
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting store manager as needed.
Assistant Manager Requirements For Theatre Jobs NYC
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
Assistant Manager Skills For Theatre Jobs NYC
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
Assistant Manager Benefits For Theatre Jobs NYC
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Theatre Jobs NYC For Assistant Manager
Posted Date: May 1, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA