Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level, Data entry clerks gather data and capture the information into databases. This may include gathering documents from various sources. This may also include extracting information from these materials, capturing data into databases and storing hard copies.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary. To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
|Hiring Organization||Addison Group|
|Post Name||Data Entry Clerk|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Washington, D.C, United States 20005|
At Addison Group, we take a consultative approach, connecting individuals and project consulting teams with the specific skills and knowledge to ensure a perfect match. We work to understand your company culture, processes, and team dynamics.
Our focus is to find the right person for the role or project, meeting the unique requirements your business deserves. Whether a hand-selected, personally vetted professional candidate or a highly successful managed services consulting team ready to take your project to the next level, Addison brands are here to find a solution right for you.
When Addison Group started, we had a straightforward goal: recruit top professionals for the best companies. Since then, Addison Group has expanded its reach across the country, delivered exceptional service to its clients, and supported millions of professionals find the career of their dreams.
With five consulting firms and four talent solution businesses nationwide across all verticals, Addison Group has accelerated to become the 26th-largest professional services firm in the US with over 40% growth. Even during significant national expansion, Addison has maintained a local consultative business approach dedicated to its people-first culture.
Job Responsibilities For Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Job Skills For Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level
- Fast Typing Skills.
- Ability to find and correct mistakes.
- Basic Knowledge of Relevant Software.
- Good Communication Skills.
- High Concentration and Focus.
- Maintaining Confidentiality.
- Complying with deadlines.
Job Requirements For Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Job Benefits For Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level
- Flexible working schedule.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
Post Title: Jobs in Washington DC Entry Level For Data Entry Clerk
Posted Date: May 2, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA