UN Jobs New York For Administrative Assistant
UN Jobs New York, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks.
Providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Headquarters|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 32 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10017|
The United Nations was founded after the Second World War by 51 countries committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations, and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights.
The flags of which fly along 1stAvenue in New York City – the United Nations is the only truly global Organization addressing challenges that cannot be tackled by one country alone.
Working across the three inter-connected pillars of peace, development, and human rights, the United Nations system encompasses over thirty Agencies, Funds, Programmes and related entities.
The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can come together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities For UN Jobs New York
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Skills For UN Jobs New York
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Administrative Assistant Benefits For UN Jobs New York
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
Post Title: UN Jobs New York For Administrative Assistant
Posted Date: April 11, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA