Tesla Jobs Los Angeles For Lube Technician
Tesla Jobs Los Angeles, Also known as lubrication technicians, Lube technicians are employed by car dealerships and automotive repair shops to perform routine vehicle maintenance. They lubricate vehicle engine parts and wheel bearings as well as replace air, oil, cabin, and fuel filters.
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled lube technician to maintain and service customers’ vehicles. The lube technician’s responsibilities include preparing detailed vehicle service reports, replacing vehicle wiper blades and car batteries, and changing motor oil as well as transmission and brake fluid as needed. You should also be able to keep vehicle interiors clean while performing maintenance and servicing tasks.
To be successful as a lube technician, you should have strong mechanical skills and adhere to all safety procedures and practices. Ultimately, an outstanding lube technician should be able to communicate effectively with customers and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
|Post Name||Lube Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3200 To USD 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United State 10036|
Tesla was founded by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Launched, the Roadster unveiled Tesla’s cutting-edge battery technology and electric powertrain. From there, Tesla designed the world’s first ever premium all-electric sedan from the ground up – – which has become the best car in its class in every category. Combining safety, performance, and efficiency,
Model S has reset the world’s expectations for the car of the 21st century with the longest range of any electric vehicle, over-the-air software updates that make it better over time, and a record 0-60 mph acceleration time of seconds as measured by Motor Trend. In , Tesla expanded its product line with miles based on fuel costs alone.
Lube Technician Responsibilities For Tesla Jobs Los Angeles
- Performing tire rotations to ensure even tire wear.
- Testing tire pressure and adding air as needed.
- Thoroughly inspecting customers’ vehicles for oil leaks.
- Making recommendations for additional servicing based on initial vehicle inspections.
- Notifying the Service Advisor when vehicle maintenance or servicing cannot be completed within scheduled timeframes.
Lube Technician Requirements For Tesla Jobs Los Angeles
- Applying lubricants to the moving parts of vehicle engines to prevent premature engine wear and ensure optimal engine performance.
- Lubricating wheel bearings to prevent excessive tire wear.
- Performing engine cleanings to prevent rust formation.
- Replacing cabin, fuel, air, and oil filters as required.
Lube Technician Skills For Tesla Jobs Los Angeles
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Lube Technician Benefits For Tesla Jobs Los Angeles
- Traditional Medical Plan.
- High Deductible Health Plan.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Vision Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
Post Title: Tesla Jobs Los Angeles For Lube Technician
Posted Date: April 12, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA