Urgent Vacancy Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles
Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles, A flight attendant is responsible for attending to the safety and comfort needs of passengers aboard a flight. Also referred to as a cabin attendant or airline stewardess, they perform a range of tasks including demonstrating emergency procedures, directing passengers, and performing safety checks.
We are searching for a professional and friendly flight attendant to oversee the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our flights. In this position, your chief goal will be to maximize revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction. Your duties will include performing safety checks, attending pre-flight briefings, demonstrating safety routines, and serving snacks to passengers.
The ideal candidate will be customer service-oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
|Hiring Organization||Los Angeles International Airport|
|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4200 To USD 4900 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United State 90045|
LAX has some facility constraints that limit our ability to accommodate diverted flights and strongly encourages aircraft operators to contact the Airport Response Coordination Center (ARCC) at for prior coordination of diverted flights, except in the case of a declared in-flight emergency. Specific facility constraints include the following.
LAX has limited equipment and personnel needed to safely deplane passengers from air carrier aircraft. We will utilize this equipment to deplane passengers as soon as practicable after receiving requests from such airlines at the contact number listed above.
We will also provide a list of airlines, ground handlers, fixed base operators, and others who may have the necessary equipment and personnel to safely deplane passengers to airlines as soon as practicable after receiving requests from such airlines experiencing excessive tarmac delays at the contact number listed above.
limited contact gate access, and limited international arrival passenger staging prior to clearing Customs and Boarder Protection (CBP) inspections. Depending on the timing of diversion events LAX will be able to issue various NOTAMs regarding its ability to accommodate diverted flights to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the airport and its ability to serve the civil aviation needs of the public during irregular operations events.
Flight Attendant Responsibilities For Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles
- Make and serve beverages and food to passengers.
- Respond to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Go to pre-flight briefings and study all the details of the flight.
- Lead passengers in case of emergency and give first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offer support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders.
- Prepare analytic reports concerning flight issues.
Flight Attendant Requirements For Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets, and direct them to their seats.
Flight Attendant Skills For Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
Flight Attendant Benefits For Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles
- Overnight hotel stays.
- Ability to self-direct.
- Health insurance.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Flight Attendant Jobs Los Angeles
Posted Date: April 11, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA